• (1) BOLT Eye Visor - Clear Dual Coat Lens (Compatible with Milwaukee Safety Helmets)
• Best Fit. Easy Headlamp Use.
• More Comfortable Pivoting Visor Angle
• Raise & Lower with Headlamp Mounted
• Lasting Fog-Free Interior Coating
• BOLT - Secure Accessories Simultaneously
• Secures into BOLT Front Mount
• Compatible with Milwaukee Safety Helmets
• ANSI Z87.1+ & CSA Z94.3 Rated
• Exterior Anti-Scratch Hard Coating
• Includes BOLT Low-Profile Headlamp Mount
• High-Impact Polycarbonate Lens
• Secure Locking Captive Slide
• Compatible with Prescription Glasses
• Attachment Method - BOLT Front Mount
• Brand / Model Compatibility - Milwaukee Safety Helmets & Hard Hats
• Color / Finish - Black, Clear
• Material - Polycarbonate
• Visor Height (in) - 5.0
• Visor Width (in) - 8.5
The Milwaukee BOLT Eye Visor is designed to provide you with the best fit and easy headlamp use. These Z87.1+ eye visors are classified as spectacles and can be used in place of safety glasses. The eye visor pivots and adjusts to provide a comfortable and secure fit for a wide variety of face shapes. The Milwaukee eye visor includes a BOLT Low-Profile Headlamp Mount that allows seamless compatibility with most headlamps. Each eye visor is treated with a fog-free interior coating and an anti-scratch exterior hard coating for longer product lifetimes. This eye visor is part of the BOLT System which allows users to Secure Accessories Simultaneously. This eye visor secures into the BOLT front mount of all Milwaukee safety helmets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.