• (1) Pair
• 18 Gauge - Total Mobility
• Reinforced Nitrile Coating Between Thumb and Index Finger
• Lighter and More Breathable
• SMARTSWIPE™ Touchscreen Compatible Fingertips
• High dexterity design when handling small objects
• Breathable glove design
• High Performance Polyethylene is knit into the gloves for cut protection
• Color-coded band for easy cut level identification
• ANSI Cut Level 3
• Material: Polyurethane
• Size: Large
• EN 388 - 4342C
The MILWAUKEE® High-Dexterity Cut Level 3 Polyurethane Dipped Gloves allow users to maintain high dexterity while also providing a better fit. These cut-resistant gloves are made of an 18 gauge knit for total mobility and feature a color-coded wrist band for easy cut level identification. The gloves also have a reinforced nitrile coating between the thumb and index finger for enhanced durability in high wear points. The polyurethane dip makes the glove feel lighter and more breathable while working. The MILWAUKEE® SMARTSWIPE™ fingertips give full access to touchscreen devices without removing the gloves.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.