• (12) Pair
• 18 Gauge - Total Mobility
• Reinforced Nitrile Coating Between Thumb and Index Finger
• Lighter and More Breathable
• SMARTSWIPE™ Touchscreen Compatible Fingertips
• High dexterity design when handling small objects
• Breathable glove design
• High Performance Polyethylene is knit into the gloves for cut protection
• Color-coded band for easy cut level identification
• ANSI Cut Level 4
• Material: Polyurethane
• Size: Large
• EN 388 - 4X42D
The MILWAUKEE® High-Dexterity Cut Level 4 Polyurethane Dipped Gloves allow our users to maintain high dexterity while also providing a better fit. These cut-resistant gloves are made of an 18 gauge knit for total mobility. The gloves also have a reinforced nitrile coating between the thumb and index finger for enhanced durability in high wear points. The polyurethane dip makes the glove feel lighter and more breathable while working. MILWAUKEE® SMARTSWIPE™ fingertips provide you with full access to your touchscreen devices without removing the gloves. MILWAUKEE® High-Dexterity Gloves feature a color-coded wrist band for easy cut level identification.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.