• (12) High Visibility Cut Level 2 Polyurethane Dipped- Large
• 15 Gauge for Better Dexterity
• Light and Breathable
• SMARTSWIPE™ Touchscreen Compatible Fingertips
• High Performance Polyethylene is knit into the gloves for cut protection
• EN388 Abrasion: 3 (Range 1-4)
• EN388 Cut: 2 (Range 1-5)
• EN388 Tear: 4 (Range 1-4)
• EN388 Puncture: 2 (Range 1-4)
• EN388 (TDM Test) Cut: B (Range A-F)
The MILWAUKEE® Large High-Visibility Cut Level 2 Polyurethane Dipped Gloves are designed to provide a Better Fit and Better Protection. These hi-vis cut resistant gloves have a reinforced nitrile coating between the thumb and index finger for enhanced durability in high wear points. The cut resistant gloves feature SMARTSWIPE™ touchscreen compatible fingertips. The cut level 2 gloves are knit with 15 gauge for better dexterity when handling small objects. These breathable gloves are lightweight for comfortable all day wear. Milwaukee offers large hi-vis gloves so users can find their perfect fit. Milwaukee High Visibility Gloves feature color ID bands for easy identification of cut levels.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.