• (1) High Visibility Cut Level 4 Polyurethane Dipped - Small
• Light and Breathable
• SMARTSWIPE™ Touchscreen Compatible Fingertips
• High Performance Polyethylene is knit into the gloves for cut protection
• 13 Gauge
• EN388 Abrasion: 4 (Range 1-4)
• EN388 Cut: X (Range 1-5, X Not applicable)
• EN388 Tear: 4 (Range 1-4)
• EN388 Puncture: 3 (Range 1-4)
• EN388 (TDM Test) Cut: D (Range A-F)
The MILWAUKEE® Small High-Visibility Cut Level 4 Polyurethane Dipped Gloves are designed to provide a Better Fit and Better Protection. These hi-vis cut resistant gloves have a reinforced nitrile coating between the thumb and index finger for enhanced durability in high wear points. The cut resistant gloves feature SMARTSWIPE™ touchscreen compatible fingertips. The cut gloves feature high performance polyethylene for added protection. These breathable gloves are lightweight for comfortable all day wear. Milwaukee offers hi-vis small cut gloves so users can find their perfect fit. Milwaukee High Visibility Gloves feature color ID bands for easy identification of cut levels.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.