• (1) Red Helix Cobalt 7/32" Drill Bit
• QUADEDGE TIP™ decreases heat build up for faster drilling
• RED HELIX™ for rapid material extraction
• ENHANCED TAPERED WEB™ increases flute durability & core strength
• The MILWAUKEE® RED HELIX™ Cobalt 7/32" Drill Bit are engineered for extreme durability and longer life in hard metal applications. The Milwaukee Cobalt drill bits are designed with a VARIABLE HELIX ™ that includes an aggressive 35° Helix Angle which ends at 15°. The drill bits have QUADEDGE TIP™ to decrease heat buildup and drill faster. The 135° split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes in Hard Metal, PVC and wood.The tapered drill bits feature a new ENHANCED TAPERED WEB™ that strengthens the bit's core to increase flute durability. The cobalt twist drill bits are ideal for tough applications, providing up to 15X life vs. Black Oxide Drill Bits™.
• Cobalt alloy for up to 15X Life vs. Black Oxide Drill Bits
• QUADEDGE TIP™ designed to decrease heat build up and drill faster
• ENHANCED TAPERED WEB™ strengthens the bits core
• VARIABLE HELIX™ Design for rapid material extraction
• 135° split point for precision start no walking
• 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ helps keep the bit fixed within the the chuck
• Designed for Hard Metals, PVC and Wood
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.