• (1) Thunderbolt Bit
• Extreme durability: thicker web provides greater strength and longer life
• Fast, accurate drilling: 135° split point tip starts on contact to prevent walking, while the parabolic flute clears chips fast
• Reduced slipping: 3-flat Secure-Grip™ shank holds the bit firmly in the drill chuck
• Versatile: reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8 in. chucks
• Corrosion resistant: black oxide coating provides lubricity and resists corrosion of the bit
• Assembled Weight: 0.12 lbs
• Bit Diameter: 0.375"
• Bit Material: Black Oxide
• Bit Type: Twist
• Cut Direction: Right Hand / Clockwise
• Drill Bit Length Type: Jobber
• Drill Bit Type: Twist Drill Bits
• Drill Diameter: 0.375"
• Drill Point Angle: 135°
• Drill Point Design: Split
• Drilling Depth: 4.0"
• Flute Length: 4.0"
• Grade: Heavy Duty
• Minimum Chuck Size Required: 1/4"
• Package Weight: 0.12 LBS
• Shank Diameter: 0.25
Milwaukee Thunderbolt Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with Portable drills.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.