• Up to 15X Life in Stainless Steel & Over a 1000 Holes in Mild Steel
• Up to 2X Faster with Rapid Strike Tip™
• Elongated dual- flute for best heat management
• Smaller steps for a smoothest drilling experience
• The Rapid Strike Tip™ provides fast and accurate starts
• Optimized for Drill/Driver
• Made in the USA with global materials
• 12 steps with laser engraving for clear stop on size identification
• 3-Flat secure-grip shanks reduce bit slippage in the chuck
The MILWAUKEE® #4 Cobalt Step Drill Bits are engineered to deliver up to 15X the life in stainless compared to current solutions and up to 1000 holes in mild steel. The Cobalt Step Drill Bits are recommended up to 14ga. The elongated dual-flute design also offers users best heat management combined with the smaller steps for smoothest drilling experience, and a Rapid Strike™ tip that allows for 2X faster starts in stainless. Made in the USA with global materials, these step bits have best-in-class performance in cordless drills used on low-speed in Stainless Steel and high speed for mild steel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.