• (1) 49-15-P000C 15T 1000 MCM Cu P-Die
• Creates UL 486A-B classified crimps when used with M18 Force Logic 15T Crimper
• 100% Inspected for Critical Dimensions and Serialized: Ensures Crimp Quality
• Vivid Color Coding: Easiest Selection
• Stainless Steel Finish: Protects against Corrosion
• Wire Size Marked on Each Die: Easy Identification
• Die Size Pressed into Connector, matches wire size: Eliminates cross referencing
• Package Height: 2.72
• Package Width: 4.17
• Package Depth: 2.36
• Package Weight: 0.72
The M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 15T Crimper is the Easiest Way to Crimp producing cULus classifies crimps according to the UL 486A-B classification standards for #8-1000 MCM Copper and Dual Rated Connectors across multiple manufacturers. Utilizing Milwaukee® 15T P-Style Dies that feature vivid wire size markings, industry standard color markings and imprint wire size onto the connector, Commercial Electricians benefit from their ease of use and easy post-crimp inspection. For use with 2879-20, M18 Force Logic 15T Crimper and physically compatible with all industry standard 15T P-Style die crimpers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.