• (1) M18 FUEL™ QUIK-LOK™ 10" Pole Saw Attachment (49-16-2720)
• (1) Scrench
• Compatible with the M18 FUEL™ Power Head w/ QUIK-LOK™
• Automatic Oiler: For Proper Chain Lubrication and Increased Productivity
• Easy Access Chain Tensioner: Quick Adjustments to Chain Tension
• Translucent Oil Reservoir: Clear visibility to oil levels
• Branch Hook: For Added Cutting Leverage and Branch Removal
• Padded Grip: For Optimal Hand Placement and Increased Comfort
• RPM: 4,600
• Bar Length: 10"
• Chain Gauge: .043"
• Chain Pitch: 3/8" Low Profile
• Length: 50.25"
• Height: 5.75"
• Width: 3.5"
• Weight: 4.2
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ QUIK-LOK™ 10" Pole Saw Attachment is powered by the M18 FUEL™ Power Head w/ QUIK-LOK™ and is compatible with the QUIK-LOK™ Attachment System. The unit has a 10" Oregon bar and chain which delivers smooth and fast cuts with minimal kickback. The pole saw attachment has an automatic oiler for proper chain lubrication, easy access chain tensioner for quick adjustments to chain tension, and a branch hook for added cutting leverage and branch removal. The QUIK-LOK™ Attachments have protected drive shafts for increased durability against drops and storage elements. The pole saw attachment also utilizes optimized gearing to manage the cordless M18 FUEL™ Power Head RPM output specifically for cutting applications.
He liked it
Great for reaching dead branches the only problem is that the bar oil leaks out
I have trimmed over 200 trees. Battery life is great and saw cuts great. I finally got saw stuck and damaged the chain bar, can't find the part anywhere. Milwaukee website doesn't list it!
Much more torque than I thought it would have. I removed lug bolts from my motorhome that are torqued to 140 ft/lbs. with a 1.5 AH battery that I already had. The 2 and 4 Amp Hour batteries that came with the kit should be even better.
Entire system is great. Saw is fantastic. 6 inches and sometimes more is fine. Only challenge is with short chain it will dull quicker than a longer chain but as short chain it takes no time to sharpen either. It gets a little unwieldy when on the 3 ft extension but it's way better than getting on a ladder with a chain saw.