• (6) hole saws: 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/2"
• (2) arbors: 49-56-7010, 49-56-9100
• (2) drill bits: 49-56-8010
• (1) adapter: 49-56-6560
• (1) spacer: 49-67-0120
• Carrying case with space for additional hole saws
Milwaukee 49-22-4095 Features:
• Specialized hardening process to help each hole saw last 50% longer
• The optimized tooth form allows up to two times faster cutting
• Functional slots are made for faster plug removal
• carrying case is job site durable and has additional hole saw storage space
Milwaukee Ice Hardened products utilize a proprietary cryogenic hardening process that improves upon traditional heat treat processes. Unlike surface coatings that wear away, cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal (austenite) and creating more hard metal (martensite). The result is a product that is more consistently hard throughout, resulting in life up to 50% longer than the competition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.