• Head Height: 2"
• Length: 6-1/4"
• Maximum Speed: 1750 RPM
Milwaukee 49-22-8510 Includes:
• Right Angle Attachment
Milwaukee 49-22-8510 Features:
• Ideal for cordless 2.4V - 18V drills for portability and weight
• 1/4" Magnetic hex drive socket works with a wide array of bits and accessories from most manufacturers
• Compact size makes maneuvering easy and storage even easier by fitting into tool pouches, boxes or pockets
• Durable and built to last with an all-metal housing, steel gears and ball bearing construction
• Drives screws up to #8 x 3" in size
• Fits all chucks that are 1/4" or larger
• Quick change chuck ensures bits stay in and that changing them is a simple job
• The side handle can sit in positions between 0 and 90 degrees to be there when you need it and be out of the way when you are in tight spaces
Great tool and well built. While paper instructions came with the tool, I wanted to download them to save on my computer. Stupid Milwaukee. Can't even post the .pdf of the 1-page instruction sheet on their website anywhere... Not even under manuals. I would have given 5-stars, but took one off for careleff online product support.
Like most any thing you buy today you get what you pay for. I'm my work truck I say it about 95% filled with Milwaukee tools!
I got this right angle attachment a year ago and it has been just the best one I ever had ever!
I have had all the light duty option out there. This by far is the best one that you can buy. I have been using it for tight spots screwing & drilling. However, the quick change chuck came completely out of the tool. I put it back in and used it a few more times. Then the same thing happened, got annoying that I couldn't finish the job I was doing. After a half dozen times of this happening, it wouldn't go back in, useless. I had to buy a new replacement. Let down because Im a huge Milwauke tool user/buyer/supporter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.