• (1) 4-3/8" Recessed Light Hole Saw
• Continual rim for clean cuts
• Carbide grit edge for abrasive materials
• Solid, welded construction provides accurately sized holes
• Open back for easy plug removal
• Use to install 4" recessed light fixtures requiring a 4-3/8" hole
• Hole Diameter: 4-3/8"
• Recommended RPM: 600
Milwaukee® recessed light hole saws are manufactured using carbide grit for cutting through drywall, plaster, acoustical tile, wood and stucco with mesh. Made with a continual rim, these saws wont' tear material and will leave a clean finish.