• (1) 4-1/8" HOLE DOZER™ with Carbide Teeth Hole Saw 49-56-0743
• Most Durable Carbide Hole Saw
• Longest Life in General Purpose & Extreme Materials
• Faster cuts with 3 TPI design
• Deep gullets clear material fast
• All-Access Slots for fastest plug removal
• Cuts stainless steel, fastener embedded wood, cement board, fiberglass, plaster, asphalt shingles and more
• For the toughest applications where bi-metal cannot cut
• Made in USA
• 1-5/8" Cutting Depth
The MILWAUKEE® HOLE DOZER™ with Carbide Teeth Hole Saw features a new 3 TPI design that offers users fast cuts with the durability of a bi-metal hole saw and life of a carbide hole saw. The HOLE DOZER™ with Carbide Teeth Hole Saw provides longest life in general purpose and extreme materials with the ability to cut through stainless steel, cast iron, fastener embedded wood, cement board, fiberglass, plaster, asphalt shingle and more with ease. Deep gullets clear material fast while cutting and our ALL-ACCESS SLOTS solve the frustration of plug removal, making users more productive with less downtime between holes. The new slot design also gives users increased pilot visibility for accurate placement and faster chip ejection keeping their cut cool. The HOLE DOZER™ with Carbide Teeth Hole Saw has a cutting depth of 1.62 in., allowing clearance to handle cuts in a wide range of materials. Milwaukee® HOLE DOZER™ with Carbide Teeth Hole Saws are proudly made in the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.