• (25) Pieces of Part Number 49-56-0102
• Ice Hardened™ cryogenically treated for up to 50% longer life
• Optimized tooth form for up to 2X faster cutting
• Wide, angled & offset slots for easy plug access
• Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
• Works with the following arbors: 49-56-7240, 49-56-7250, 49-56-9100, 49-56-7055, 49-56-7040, 49-56-7140 & 49-56-7150
• Hole Diameter 1-3/4 in.
• RPM Mild Steel 195
• RPM Stainless Steel 95
• RPM Cast Iron 130
• RPM Aluminum 295
Milwaukee® Ice Hardened™ products utilize a proprietary cryogenic hardening process that improves upon traditional heat treat processes. Unlike surface coatings that wear away, cryogenics harden to the core by
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.