• (1) HOLE DOZER™ with Carbide Teeth Hole Saw Small Arbor W/Cobalt Pilot Bit 49-56-7110
• 10X Longer Life vs. Standard Pilot Bits
• 1/4" x 3-1/2" Cobalt Pilot Bit works with all Milwaukee® Arbors
• Quad Edge Tip designed to decrease heat build up and drill faster
• 135° split point for precision start no walking
• For the toughest applications where standard pilot bits don't hold up
• Drills through stainless steel, cast iron, wood, metal & abrasive materials
• For Best Performance use with MILWAUKEE® HOLE DOZER™ Carbide Teeth Hole Saws
• Compatbile with all hole saws up to 1-3/16"
The MILWAUKEE® HOLE DOZER™ with Carbide Teeth Cobalt Pilot Bit gives users up to 10X Longer Life vs Standard Pilot Bits. The Quad Edge tip decreases heat build up while drilling and a 135° split point allows for accurate and precise hole placement. The MILWAUKEE® HOLE DOZER™ with Carbide Teeth Cobalt Pilot Bit is designed for use in stainless steel, cast iron, wood, metal & abrasive materials. For best performance use with MILWAUKEE® HOLE DOZER™ with Carbide Teeth Hole Saws.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.