• (1) 2-1/2 in. Ice Hardened™ Hole Saw; with Arbor
• Ice Hardened™ cryogenically treated for up to 50% longer life
• Optimized tooth form for up to 2X faster cutting
• Wide, angled & offset slots for easy plug access
• Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
• Arbor included, requires pilot bit
• Hole Diameter 2-1/2 in.
• RPM Mild Steel 135
• RPM Stainless Steel 65
• RPM Cast Iron 90
• RPM Aluminum 205
Milwaukee® Ice Hardened™ products utilize a proprietary cryogenic hardening process that improves upon traditional heat treat processes. Unlike surface coatings that wear away, cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal (austenite) and creating more hard metal (marte
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.