• (1) 3" Dozer Bi-Metal Hole Saw with Arbor
• Most Durable Hole Saw. Period.
• New 3.5TPI Tooth Design
• Fits All Drill Chucks 3/8" and Larger
• All- Access Slots for Fast Plug Removal
• 3.5TPI for Longest Life in Metals
• Increased Pilot Visibility for Accurate Hole Placement
• Thermoset Coating for Faster Cutting
• Limited Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty
• 1-5/8" cutting depth
• Made in USA
• Hole Saw Material: Bi-Metal
• Cutting Edge Material: Bi-Metal/8% Cobalt
• Hole Saw Type: Multipurpose
• Hole Diameter: 3"
• Depth of Cut: 1-5/8"
• Size: 3"
• Arbor Size: 3/8"
• Bit Type: Hole Saw
• Minimum Chuck Size: 3/8"
The MILWAUKEE® 3" HOLE DOZER™ Bi-Metal Hole Saw with Arbor has a new 3/5 TPI tooth design that offers users the longest life in metal applications. These HOLE DOZER™ Bi-Metal Hole Saws feature the industry's only Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty and take on all general purpose applications, making them the most durable hole saws. Our ALL-ACCESS SLOTS solve the frustration of plug removal for more productivity with less downtime between holes. The new slot design also offers increased pilot visibility for accurate placement and faster chip ejection keeping the cut cool. HOLE DOZER™ Thermoset Coating allows for faster cutting and is optimized for cordless tools, delivering 25% more holes per charge. Milwaukee HOLE DOZER™ Bi-Metal hole saws are proudly made in the USA.