• 7/8" Carbide Cutter With Pilot Bit, Hex Key
• Carbide Teeth For Longer Life & Smooth Cuts in Hard Metals
• Stop Shoulder Prevents Over-Drilling - Limits Cuts to 3/16" Depth
• Up to 10X Life Vs Standard Hole Saws
• 3 Flat Secure Grip Shank, Optimized for Drill/Drivers
• Spring Loaded Pilot Bit For Fast drilling & Clean Plug Ejection
• One-Piece Design For Added Durability
• For Use With Drill/Drivers
• Includes Cutter, Pilot Bit, and Hex Key
• For Use In Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, and Other Metal Materials
Milwaukee ONE-PIECE CARBIDE CUTTERS feature Carbide Teeth for Longer Life & Smooth cuts in stainless steel and other hard metals. Each cutter features a Stop Shoulder Design which prevents over-drilling, limiting cuts to a 3/16" depth, while a 3-Flat Shank optimizes each cutter for use in Drill/Drivers. To ensure clean, efficient cutting, the Spring Loaded Pilot Bit provides complete plug ejection upon completion of each hole. The solid one-piece design of each cutter provides added durability and dependability cut after cut. Milwaukee One Piece carbide Cutters are available in sizes ranging from 3/4" - 4-1/2".
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.