• 1-9/16" x 1" Annular Cutter
• Ejector pin sold separately
• 20% Thinner Wall Construction - Faster Cutting due to less material being removed for the same size hole.
• Duel Alternating Tooth Geometry - More aggressive cutting as well as increased chip ejection. Cuts up to 15% faster.
• Proprietary Steel and 3 Hardness Zones - Makes the bit less susceptible to breakage.
• One Centering pin size for all 1" depth cutters.
• 3/4" Weldon Shank - Fits most small magnetic drill presses
• Diameter 1-9/16 in
• Cutting Depth 1 in
• Diameter Shank 3/4 in
Utilizing a duel alternating tooth geometry and a thin wall construction Milwaukee's Annular cutters cut up to 15% faster than the competition. The propriatary steel reduces breakage, and extends the life of the bit. All Milwaukee annular cutters have a Weldon Shank, perfect for use with most small magnetic drill presses as well as large magnetic drill presses with correct arbor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.