• (1) Shockwave Lineman's J Hook Socket
• (1) 7/16" to 1/2" Lineman's Impact Adapter
• Rounded edges for safer hardware removal
• Designed for use with J Hook style service hooks
• Can be used to install with a pre-drilled hole
• 7/16" to 1/2" Lineman's Impact Socket Adapter included
• 1/2" Square Drive
• Features a pin detent hole for locking onto pin detent tools and adapters
The Shockwave™ Lineman’s J Hook Socket is engineered to be the easiest way to remove j hooks from wooden utility poles. Designed for 7/16” J Hooks, the quick insert slot geometry allows for easy set up on the hardware. It’s rounded edges create an overall safer environment for removal, while the hardware hook helps to reduce drops. With a pre-drilled hole, the j hook socket can also be used for installation as well.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.