• (1) SHOCKWAVE™ Impact Duty 1/2"Drive 1-7/16" Standard 6 Point Socket
• Optimized for use with 1/2" drive impact wrenches, drivers, ratchets, and adapters
• Stamped and ink filled diameter markings for wear resistance
• 6-Point design made with forged impact steel for durability in high torque applications backed by our Lifetime Guarantee
• Standard SAE Impact Socket
• Dual hole design and groove for easier attachment
• Non-slip hex geometry to prevent socket and fastner rounding
• Lifetime Guarantee covers impact sockets and extensions only
• Laser etched part number
• Meets ASME Industry Standards
The MILWAUKEE® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ 1/2" Drive 1-7/16" Standard 6 Point Socket features the boldest, longest-lasting markings and extreme impact durability in high torque applications. The stamped and ink-filled size marking enables an accurate socket selection every time throughout the life of the socket. Engineered with high-strength forged steel for optimized performance in heavy-duty applications, and a non-slip hex geometry prevents fastener rounding. The dual-hole design and ring groove allow for easy socket attachment and removal. All SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Sockets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee and meet ASME industry standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.