• (1) 11 Amp 4-1/2" / 5" Braking Small Angle Grinder Paddle No-lock (6143-31)
• (1) FIXTEC Nut
• (1) T27 Guard
• (1) Back Flange
• (1) Wrench
• (1) Side Handle
• Lanyard-ready with integrated lanyard loop
• 100% tool-free design allows users to change all accessories without the need of a tool
• Milwaukee Electronic Overload Protection maximizes motor life
• Electronic clutch extends tool life and helps prevent bind-up
• Tool delivers up to 3x more durability and up to 50% more power than the competition
• Length: 14.69"
• Height: 4.19"
• Width: 2.74"
• Weight: 5.94
The 11 Amp 4-1/2" / 5" Braking Small Angle Grinder (Paddle, No-Lock) delivers up to 3X more durability and up to 50% more power than the competition. Rapid Stop braking feature integrated into the tool stops all accessories in 2 seconds or less. With a 1,400 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6143-31 is the perfect match for industrial users. A grip circumference measuring a full 2" less than the competition, this Milwaukee® grinder provides more control and less fatigue throughout the day. The Milwaukee® Electronic Advantage includes Overload Protection to maximize motor life, an Electronic Clutch that extends tool life and helps prevent bind-up, Line Lock-Out that prevents automatic start-up after power loss and Soft Start. This Milwaukee® grinder is lanyard-ready with an incorporated lanyard loop on the handle. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hubbed product, without a wrench. In addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments.