• Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 Maximum Horsepower Motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance in a wide variety of materials
• Large Cutting Capacity: Provides versatility for a wide range of cutting applications, up to 5" pipe
• Durable Light Weight Design: 40 lbs light weight design for portability without sacrificing durability
• Oversized Wheel Guards: Provides added protection from debris
• 45 Degree Miter Capacity With Adjustable Fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material
• Large Spindle Lock Button: Provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves
• Quick Adjust Vise Clamp: Allows clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes
• All Ball Bearing Construction: Delivers maximum durability
• Voltage 120 AC/DC
• Amps 15.0
• Wheel Size 14"
• Max HP 4.0
• No Load RPM 3,900
• Arbor Size 1"
• Cut Type Abrasive
• Mitering Fence Yes
• Spindle 1"
• Spindle Lock Yes
The 6177-20 14" Abrasive Chop Saw's Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor delivers Legendary Durability and Performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, the 6177-20 allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing, and rebar up to a 5 inch maximum capacity. A durable light weight design allows the user portability without sacrificing durability, while its oversized wheel guards provide added protection from debris. A 45 degree miter capacity with an adjustable fence allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material. The large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves; while the quick adjust vise clamp allows the clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes.
Done 20+ years and metal stud... Then I got away from it & went to just finish trim work & fixtures..(Commercial)
This metal chop saw does its job in a reasonable price and its head and shoulders above its older predecessor smooth operation easy to move easier store.
Decent saw for being in a pinch and needing one fast. Still Chinese though. That’s very disappointing!!
I have no problem cutting tubing with this saw. The hold down clamp works fine although the zero degrees setting is a little off, and it has to be set with a square. I wish the degree settings would be easier to change and tighten since the provided wrench and nut is a little slow and a bit of a p.i.a. The blade flexed a time or two and hit the edge of the base taking off a little of the side of the slot, but it cuts true most of the time. I think the saw has plenty of power for its intended purpose. It's a lot better than using a torch to cut everything!
cheap low quality piece of junk.
wont last a fraction of the use i got from the two previous models.
have preferred to use milwaukee tools for decades.
i am assuming milwaukee has stepped off the bridge for professional tools.
what a waste.