• (1) MLXP712 6.5' - 12' REDSTICK™ Expandable Level; (1) MLXPSTND - two total stand offs
• Reinforced internal components protect the level from damage or wear upon drop, tip, or heavy use providing long life performance & requiring no maintenance.
• Durable inset lock is surrounded by all metal ibeam frame for added protection and optimized placement to avoid pinch points.
• SHARPSITE™ VIAL TECHNOLOGY - Best readability. Impact protected.
• GUARANTEED LIFETIME ACCURACY - Accurate to .029° ( .0005"/in, 0,5mm/M). In closed position only.
• Adjustable extension mechanisn for ultimate slide control.
• Secure, tool removable stand offs included for manuevering around braces in application.
• Dual vial for additional reference in level position when extended.
• Full grip frame for improved ergonomics in transport & application.
• Precision milled measuring surface guarantees accuracy in all working positions.
• Integrated measurement scale (SAE & Metric) for quick reference & repeat measurements.
• Length: 78"
• Height: 4.25"
• Width: 1.375"
• Weight: 13.07
The Milwaukee® RedStick™ Expandable Level program features a commitment to long life performance with reinforced components protecting the level & expansion system from wear & damage while in use on the jobsite – requiring NO MAINTENANCE even upon heavy use. Additionally, the durable lock mechanism provides reliable performance in read out & repeat measurements. SHARPSITE™ vial technology offers the industry’s best readability and impact protected durability. All in, the Milwaukee® REDSTICK™ Expandable Levels demonstrate a commitment to the building trades above and beyond current competitive offerings with long life performance and a no maintenance solution. The Redstick™ 6.5' – 12' Expandable Level is a dedicated plate-to-plate unit providing framers and interior systems contractors a 78” level when collapsed, capable of plumbing up to 12’ walls and structures.