• (960) 2" 9 Gauge Hot Dipped Galvanized Staples
• Only compatible with M18 FUEL Utility Fencing Stapler (2843-20 & 2843-22)
• Diamond Crown Design - To allow for use on larger wire sizes and small plastic moldings
• Corrosion Resistance Exceeds Performance of Class 3 Hot Dipped Galvanized Staples
• Durable Tape Collation
• Divergent Staple Legs - For Increased holding power
• Barbed Staple Legs- For Increased holding power
• Adhesive Coating - For Increased holding power
• Staple Leg Length: 2"
• Width: 0.75"
• Staple Material: Galvanized Steel
• Staple Type: Barbed and Coated
• Gauge: 9
• Color: Gray, Red
• Compatible Staplers: Milwaukee M18 FUEL Utility Fencing Stapler (2843-20)
• Quantity: 960
• Country of Origin: China
The MILWAUKEE® 9 Gauge Galvanized Staples are intended for use in attaching wire fencing to wood fence posts, as well as securing copper grounding wire to utility poles. These staples are zinc-aluminum coated hot dipped galvanized to ensure corrosion resistance. The Milwaukee Gauge Galvanized Staples have barbed and coated divergent staple legs for increased holding power in materials. The diamond crown design allows for use with larger wire sizes and small plastic moldings. Available in 3 lengths: 1 1/2", 1 3/4", 2"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.